Wednesday, November 24, 2010

YEAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finally all have been done. not perfect but I think it’s enough for us. an unforgettable moment. a big experience despite I feel so tired and I don’t know when everything will back to normal.

My timetable totally changed. I have no time anymore to have fun with my buddies. My room was in disarray. My sleeping time became so short. waking up so late over and over as a consequence.

So much I must to do. My routine tasks were postponed by necessity. All things were in a mess. Hohoho.... it’s really making me getting stress. I miss extra days off to take a relaxation for a while.

But one thing gives me a new spirit, a new hope. I know I still have a chance. Laugh and then conclude by my self ‘how crazy I am’ but I like it. A new experience with and I know there will be de next chance to work together anymore.

I realized that I surely was frightened by something not clear. something that too fear to be seen, to be heard. But now I think all is over. I could pass it by very well and found that my fears were not reasonable. I must face it and I know nothing bad will happened to me. I’m OK even though I’m getting pain for a while. It’s about past. I believe I have a future with a wonderful life on there.
Ready to go ahead.

Yeaaaah..... 2011. I believe it will be better and better.

No comments: